Monday, March 31, 2008

The Fish Stinks from the Head

I came to Florida in 1974. I got my real estate license, bought a cell phone had some business cards printed and VOILA,....I was a Realtor. I sold Beachfront properties in Pompano Beach. I couldn't sell an "inland" property "cause I couldn't justify the OVERPRICING of these homes. At least, on the Beach there was some value.

So, it kind of went like this:

Realtor#1: "I will list your home for $XXXXXXX.XX
Realtor#2: "I will list your home for $XXXXXXXXXX.XX

The fight for the OVERVALUED listings goes on only now more than ever.

The REALTORS were number 1 in creating this housing problem. THEY pushed housing prices to the limit and way above the limit. THEY created "the BUBBLE". Their GREED is second to none and yet THEY are getting a free ride from criticicism while our economy heads into the dumpster. A world wide RECESSION is in the offing because of this GREEDY AND IGNORANT group of UN-proffessional people. (PLUS,...after increasing the prices of properties 100% or more the DID NOT ADJUST THIER COMMISSION RATES. IS IT REALLY WORTH $20-$30,000.00 TO HAVE SOMEONE COME IN AND SAY,..."THIS IS THE LIVING ROOM AND THIS IS THE DINING ROOM"? I THINK NOT!)
We all know that Realtors have FAVORITE mortgage pals where they place their business. They give orders to the inspectors,..."WE WANT TO SELL THIS HOUSE; WE WANT A FAVORABLE INSPECTION",....and they may even get some sort of kickback from the morgage company. It's called VIGORISH !

So you see, "The Fish does stink from the Head." It doesn't begin to smell from the middle, it smells from the head to the tail.

I think that the REALTORS should be painted black along with the mortgage companies.
(Who, in their right mind would trust a Realtor today?)

AND HOW ABOUT THE FED? THEY ARE GOING TO BAIL OUT THE BANKING BUSINESS WITH TAXPAYER DOLLARS. AND WHO IS THE BANKING BUSINESS. THE BUSH FAMILY AMONGST OTHERS.

WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO BE SUBSIDIZED AS WELL???

1 comment:

Kermit The Blog said...

HEY jess; thanks for your words of wisdom. To go a step further,...the STUPID "investors", (that's what they think they are,...are in the mix for a BAILOUT. YOUR MONEY, MY MONEY! WHY? Because they never learned in home economics #101 that if you spend more than you earn your going to be in deep doo doo? I have two words for them,...RIBBIT RIBBIT!