Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Discrimination against ANYONE is still discrimination

I subscribe to the NY Times, The Washington Post and to USA Today and I am no smarter today then I was when I did not subscribe. Why is that? Maybe because when I select a story to read IT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. BUMMER!

On 3/28/08 there was a published story on an Israeli court's acceptance of SEPARATE ROADS FOR PALESTINIANS TO USE AND HOW IT WAS " PERHAPS" THE BEGINNING OF LEGAL APARTHEID.

PERHAPS? I think definitely so. (I would encourage everyone to read President Jimmy Carter's book entitled: "PEACE NOT APARTHEID". You will understand more about the Israeli/Palestinian problem than you ever were aware of.) But back to my schtick! Why was this article pulled off of the internet? Is it because THEY don't want US to know what is going on over there? Is this what the Elliot Spitzer song and dance is all about,..a smokescreen to hide the REAL NEWS of the day. Who cares about a guy who hired a prostitute? But I do care about the Middle East and what is happening there.

I am a strong advocate of FAIRNESS, a word that this administration doesn't even know how to spell. I cry over the deaths of American troops, Israeli victims, Palestinian victims and Iraqi victims. We are all God's people. (I don't want you to think I am a religious nut for I am NOT!) I could continue on this subject for days but I know that I would offend someone if I did. That is NOT my intent. I just want to become knowledgeable about what is going on and I want the news reported WITHOUT BIAS and not the report of someones personal agenda.

Kermit says: Time is fun when your catching flies.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Am I the only person in this family who knows how to spell "separate"? Geesh!

Kermit The Blog said...

KERMIT SAYS: Fog legs DO NOT taste like chicken!