Wednesday, April 30, 2008

264 more days of G.W.

I took the time from my very busy schedule to watch and listen to YOUR President speak on the economy, etc.. I threw up!
It took a long time for him to say nothing. Yes, he did do the politicians dance, he (tried to) joke with the reporters who were throwing him SOFT questions and he still came of like a rock, (only dumber).
If I were in the Rose Garden, I would have suggested:
Let's fix Democracy in this country first.

It's plain to see why G.W.Bush...is America's bridge to the 11th century.

I can say no more for if I do the F.B.I., the C.I.A., Dick(head) Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz and the rest of the Neo-con thugs will be at my doorstep to take me away and banish me to a dungeon somewhere in Etheopia.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Don't worry, Pop. If they come for you, we'll get you out. Even under King George they can't lock you up for speaking the truth.

Jess said...

Yep I'll be there with RQ bailing you out :)

I love the substitution of "recession" with the term "economic slowdown"

Why is it he was the last one to figure it out? Does he think we're that stupid? The best thing he could have done is acknowledged it and moved on.

Frankly I don't think GW is the problem in this country, I think it's the politicians and their pork. Here we are cutting important services and meanwhile our politicians are bringing home millions in pork for bullshit.

:)